Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Well it has been about a week...

since the blog has been up and running.

I'm still contemplating on other things to add to it.

We have many new members. Aside from the ones you already know: Myself, Dr. Gorchheimer, Chris Ess... We have Chance Gardener writing here as well... A very mysterious man to say the least. James Ferguson, a friend from The Bullet Point Review. Also my pal Fish who has jumped on the bandwagon, his exact quote to me was: "I want to be popular too."

See, if you join up, you'll be popular... And people will love you. If people already love you then... Well, I guess you have nothing to worry about. Needless to say it'd be nice to hear from you anyway, since it's been so long since we talked... Huh?

Enough of my babbling and my senseless and worthless stream of words I put together trying to pass off as well-written sentences. To you readers, get readin' and to my fellow contributors get writin'... and to those of you who want to join up and write, get joinin'.

There's meaning in this post somewhere, I promise.

Love,
Thomas

P.S. Check out the bottom of the page. There's this nifty little button that lets you donate money and stuff (Well, actually just money.) Anyway, I put it there so any visitors could donate whatever they wish so we could work towards some nice features like a domain name. Just a thought...

No comments: