Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Grindin' Gears: Flushing Urinals


So I drink a lot of water throughout the course of any given work day. This sends me to the bathroom on numerous occasions. I don't mind all that much because it gets me up and moving around. Unfortunately, more often than not, I end up getting to the men's room and just getting pissed off. (I guess in this case it really is a lot better than being pissed on, but still)

I just hate the fact that people can't seem to figure out or are too goddamn lazy to flush the fucking urinal. Seriously, is it that hard to do? I always thought that was a common courtesy, especially in a public restroom. I mean, if you're a guy, you know how absolutely disgusting it is to get to a urinal and find a puddle of dark, stinky piss waiting for you. Delightful, isn't it?

That's what I'm trying to say. You're supposed to wash your hands and I understand when people might be a little germaphobic and might not want to touch the handle, but you've gotta wash your hands anyway! It's not like you're going to catch some rare Caribbean dick slug from flushing the goddamn urinal. It takes two seconds and you can even do it with one finger.

So please, do all us guys a favor and flush the fucking urinal. I know you must be busy if you didn't have time to do it before, but I'm asking you as a fellow man, flush it, asshole.

2 comments:

Thomas Nudi said...

Most of the urinals I use don't even need flushing, the pee flows down the drain... It's very strange. Regardless I flush them anyway, it's out of habit.

In elementary school my best friend took a shit in urinal just because he wanted to see if it would flush down the drain. Needless to say he was sent to the principals office.

James Ferguson said...

Wow. I always wondered that shit / urinal question, but I never dared try it out. Thank you for putting that mystery to rest.