Wednesday, December 31, 2008

An Observation: Tears

Sometimes when you yawn
a tear or two falls from the corner of your eye.
There's probably some scientific explanation for it
but I like to think, that in the back of your mind,
there's something sad you can't recognize that's causing it.
Those occasional tears are the perfect company to the yawn,
as whatever was planning on making you sad will be resolved
in a dream soon to come.
You just won't have to deal with it awake.

-----------

Also, please welcome our newest contributor L.D. Knowlton... The "L" stands for Lieutenant Doug Knowlton...

No it doesn't. I just made that up.

I am so sorry.

Keep readin' we'll keep postin'.

- Nudi

1 comment:

Fish said...

Whoa Whoa Whoa,
the LD in LD Knowlton stands for Lap Dance, because Doug likes two things in life, getting a good book, or a good lap dance from and underage Dutch girl in the back of a Bob Evans after closing time in something the manager likes to call, "Captain Bob's Pants Off Dance Off." Hell I remember this one time when I was still a Spy for the Mexican Underground Freedom Faction, or MUFF, I was in Paris on assignment about to execute a stealth kill on Castro while he watched the all male theatrical version of The Babysitters Club in the famous French "Mange Le Chat Theater", and for the record I do not know why Castro was in Paris watching a play, but hell I wasn't paid in suitcases of gold bars by MUFF to ask questions...or was I? Anyway, I'm about to snap Castro's pretty little Cuban neck when Doug calls me drunk of Cheap wine screaming something about, "Get to the cap'n Bob's dance no pants thing now, there's so much Dutch ass in my face they should call me Doug's discount Dutch ass warehouse" So of course Castro turns around with that sawed off shot gun he always has with him that he calls Kennedy Jr, and blows me straight to hell. However, as we all know you can't kill whats already dead, so after a little vacation in Hell with my nigga Satan, you know burning people alive and shit, I came back to Earth and all was good with the world. And as we all know I later stumbled upon Castro backstage at a Primus concert and Les Claypool and I beat him to death with sandwich rings from the Publix deli. Wait.....what was I talking about again?